JTV Studios is proud to partner with Jackson Truck Service, in creating and launching their new and first company website.
Jackson Truck Service was founded by Philip H. Fischmeister in Jackson, MI in 1958 as a heavy duty service facility. JTS began as an authorized Cummins dealer, which it remains today, and became a Diamond T Truck dealer in the early 60s. JTS then went on to sell Brockway and FWD trucks in the 70s and 80s.
After gradually entering the heavy duty parts distribution market and opening a second parts location in Lansing in 1990, JTS has become one of the leading heavy duty parts distributors and service facilities in Michigan. They specialize in engine, suspension, brake, axle, and wheel end parts and service.